Adsense is a service owned by Google. It’s an advertising platform designed to run on websites and blogs which Google shares revenue generated from advertisers with Publishers (website owners).
Adsense is rated as the best monetization platform for bloggers. Its core advantages are; prompt payment, High CPC/CTR/Impression rates etc.
Adsense was launched on June 18, 2003.
In recent times, applying for adsense for blogs seems very difficult, but from the research Techplace24.com have conducted, Adsense approval is not all that difficult provided you follow Adsense program policies and content policies.
Below steps and rules are what you need to follow to get your application approve in hours:
1. Buy a custom domain. E.g, Techplace.com, Techplace.net, Techplace.co etc.
2. Buy a host
3. Be original: Write good, free from grammatical error, atleast 200 words and above.
4. Use a responsive theme, also maintain a good navigational site.
6. The best niche are: science and Tech, Education, health, jobs and scholarship etc.
7. Avoid graphic contents, gambling, fire arms and pornography contents if you want your application to be approve.
8. Don’t use any other ads network outside Adsense.
Note: If above steps are not properly followed, your application will continue to be disapprove.
We love comment! Do drop your comment if you want any clarification from above listed tips. Thanks for reading.
855 total views, 1 views today