How To Detect Plagiarized Content (Plagiarism Checker In 2019)
Plagiarism according to the English dictionary, is the act of plagiarizing: the copying of another person’s ideas, text, or other creative work, and presenting it as one’s own, especially without permission.
Many original content creators cry on daily basis of losing their quality contents to copy and paste bloggers within a twinkle of an eye.
Most times it is more painful when the ‘copied contents’ ranks more that the original contents on search engine.
With this, many bloggers has given up on search engine algorithms, we guess due to the ill treatment or implementation of original contents creators.
We are Techplace24 have carefully studied on the modalities this menace can be handled without any person getting noticed.
There are some steps to checkmate before publishing articles to avoid following in the same path as others, its good to be original.
Below are 8 simple tools to use;
1. Grammarly – This is one of the best tools on the internet to use in checking for ‘plagiarized contents.’
2. Smallseotools – You will fall in love with SmallSEO tool after using it, with this service – you are sure of what you went for.., “solution is eminent.”
3. Duplichecker – This is very wonderful tool to use in this regard. Others features it embeds are; SEO tool, backlink tool, URL shortener etc.
4. Plagiarism Detector – One of the best tool to detect plagiarism defects on the internet, Techplace24.com urge you to make ‘Plagiarism Detector’ your friend at always.
5. Quetext And Plagiarism Checker – Best at contents diversification, among others.
6. Edubirdie.com And Plagiarism Checker – Edubirdie is embedded with powerful tools for your webmaster services.
7. Plagscan And plagiarism Check – Best known for ‘contents solutions’ in the past years.
8. Searchenginereports And Plagiarism Checker – This tool helps users on search engine (SEO), plagiarism solutions, among other powerful tools.