Tips For A Successful Google Adsense Policy
This article will provide help on those who are disabled from adesense programme, also; when to submit an appeal, and tips for making those appeals successful.
Adsense policies are designed to foster a healthy ecosystem which protects users, advertisers, and publishers. In 2014, the vast majority of publishers ( >98 %) did not receive a policy violation notice from Google Adsense.
In order to ensure a healthy ecosystem adsense continuously monitor their ad network and periodically review AdSense sites.
Adsense use a combination of sophisticated, automated systems and manual reviews to identify violations. If you’ve received a policy violation or ad serving on your website has been disabled have a look at our Help Center and review our Program Policies. You will find information on how to fix the violation and apply for an appeal.
Below are some useful tips, should you need to submit an appeal:
1. Understand the violation. If you receive a policy violation notification it will include a snippet explaining the violation. If you’d like more information you can visit our Program Policies located in the Help Center. We also encourage you to seek advice from our Forum. Our Top Contributors have a lot of policy knowledge and are often helpful in providing good advice.
2. Check your entire site. Each notification you receive will contain a link with an example of the violation. Please note, that you may have the same violation on multiple pages, so be sure to check your entire site.
3. Tell us what changes you’ll make for the future. What systems have you put in place to ensure this won’t happen again? For example, tell us how you’ve updated your filters, hired human reviewers, or how you’re now familiar with this particular policy.
4. Send URL with ad code examples. If you had a content violation, send us links to pages where you have made changes. You can simply remove AdSense ad code from pages, or as a last resort remove pages that have been flagged with violations. If you had an ad implementation violation, be sure to send us a link to the fixed page.
5. Understand the big picture. Although you might not always agree with our policy actions, they are there to protect the entire ecosystem of users, advertisers, and publishers. Your success is important to us, and we want to see you succeed while keeping your users happy and engaged.
Everyone in the digital ecosystem benefits when publishers provide engaging content and useful resources, which in turn incentivizes advertisers to bid for space on your site. Adsense hope that these resources can provide some guidance.